Broadway Home Medical - Insurance Statement
Although this item may be covered by Medicare or another insurance plan, orders placed through our website require payment out of pocket. If you believe that an item on this website may be reimbursable through your insurance policy or coverage, please contact your insurance company directly.
CLOUD LIFT CHAIR
- 33.5 in.
- 38 in.
- Black Onyx
- Coffee Bean
- Desert Clay
- Distressed Saddle
- Night Navy
- 41 in.
- 45 in.
NOW IN TWO SIZES Always the leaders in lift chair innovation, Golden brings hybrid sizing to lift chairs with the new sizes for the popular Golden Cloud! The new PR-510-SME is a hybrid small/medium size designed for people 5’1” to 5’6”. The original Cloud has a new model number: PR-510-MLA, a hybrid medium/large size designed for people 5’7” to 6’4”.
So if you’re looking for a lift chair to spend most of your day and night in, or a chair that will rejuvenate you after a long day at work, look no further than the MaxiComfort Cloud – the most comfortable chair we’ve ever built!
- Sizes: Small/Med, Med/Large
- Weight Capacity: 375 lb.
- Recline Positions: MaxiComfort
- Standard Fabrics: 5 (S/M), 7 (M/L)
- Fabric Options: ALL
- Chaise Seat: YES
- Coil Springs: NO
- Back Type: Biscuit
- Head Rest Cover: YES
- Arm Covers: NO
- Battery Backup: YES
- Overall Width: 33.5" (S/M), 38" (M/L)
- Overall Height: 41" (S/M), 45" (M/L)
- Width Between Arms: 18.5" (S/M), 20" (M/L)
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19" (S/M), 20" (M/L)
- Seat Depth: 19.5" (S/M), 21.5" (M/L)
- Seat to Top of Back: 27" (S/M), 29" (M/L)
- Seat to Top of Arm: 7.5" (S/M), 7" (M/L)
- Seat Angle Raised: 15°
- Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23" (S/M), 24.5" (M/L)
- Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 23" (S/M), 24" (M/L)
- Back Angle Closed: 105° (S/M),100° (M/L)
- Back Angle Reclined: 170°
- Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90°
- Foot Rest Angle Opened: 180°
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 23" (S/M), 26" (M/L)
- Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest: 43" (S/M), 44" (M/L)
- Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism: YES
- Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Yrs.
- Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7: YES
- Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Yrs.
- Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Yr.
- Removable Back Option Available: NO
- Smart Tek System Standard: YES
- Customizable: NO
- Left Hand Control Option Available: YES
- Extra Pocket Option Available: YES
- Heat and Massage Option Available: YES
- Gel Memory Foam Option Available: YES (S/M), NO (M/L)
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: NO
- Straight Lift Option Available: NO
- User Height (suggested): 5'1"-5'6" (S/M), 5'7"-6'4" (M/L)
- The most comfortable chair we’ve ever built!
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design
- Unique chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Features our unique AutoDrive hand control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position!
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
- Available in Brisa® fabrics Coffee Bean and Buckskin
- Model number PR-510-SME recommended for people 5’1” to 5’6”
- Model number PR510-MLA recommended for people 5’7” to 6’4”
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CLOUD LIFT CHAIRManufacturer: Golden Technologies
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (316) 264-8600
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.