Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and an extra-large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed (with one half side rail) by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 750 pounds, and features an extra-wide 48" surface that is significantly larger than a conventional bed.
One set of side rails ensure additional support and safety. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This bed package comes with the bed frame and 1 set of "T" Rails.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Emergency manual crank included
- Weight Capacity 750 lbs
The Bariatric Foam Mattress from Drive and Mason Medical offers a high-density foam core that makes it ideal for bariatric patients. The sealed Masongard vinyl coverer provides a fluid resistant sleep surface.
- High-Density foam mattress for the bariatric patient
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- The nylon cover is fluid-resistant
- Actual Product Weight: 36 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Overall Product Height: 7"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 48"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited