The Everest & Jennings Transport Chair is designed as an affordable patient transfer device. Its compact size and lighter weight allow a companion to lift and store the chair with ease.
• Available in 17" and 19" seat widths
• Steel frame in hammertone silvervein finish
• Fold-down back makes transport and storage easy
• Black padded nylon upholstery is flame retardant
• Carry straps on seat allow for ease of lifting and folding
• Full length padded arms provide user comfort
• Tool-free adjustable detachable swingaway footrests
• Comes standard with 3” webbing black nylon leg strap with velcro adjustable loops to slide over installed footrests
• Black padded nylon leg strap fits 17” and 19” seat width transport chair frames
• Attendant wheel locks on both rear casters for better control and access by companion
• Weighs 24 lb (w/o front rigging)
• Maximum Weight Capacity 250 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code E1038
View the specifications tab to learn more about your new transport chair!