he EverGo from Respironics lets active people be active without worrying about running out of oxygen. Its extra long 8-hour battery life, increased 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight design (less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen display means you can be free to enjoy life your way. The EverGo is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights originating or landing within the US.
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets you do the things you want to do - whether it's jumping on a plane, going for a walk on the beach, playing a round of golf, or just going to the store – without worrying about running out of oxygen.
The EverGo's 8-hour average battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight non-medical design (weighs less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen mean you can finally be active all day.
Other portable concentrator units can provide a maximum of 500–750 ml/min of oxygen. But EverGo delivers 1,050 ml/min of oxygen through fixed bolus delivery, increasing the amount of oxygen with each setting. That means you have access to more oxygen with each breath – and a much lower chance of out-breathing the device.
- How does the EverGo portable concentrator work (produce oxygen)? The Respironics EverGo portable concentrator separates oxygen from room air and delivers it through a single lumen cannula. Room air contains approximately 21 percent oxygen and 79 percent nitrogen. By passing the air through a series of molecular, bacterial and dust filters, EverGo removes nitrogen and stores nearly pure (therapeutic) oxygen.
- Is the EverGo portable concentrator right for me? Only you and your doctor can determine if EverGo is the right oxygen concentrator for you. If you are active and require a highly portable source of oxygen, EverGo is ideal.
- Can I use the EverGo while I sleep? Your doctor can determine whether or not the EverGo portable concentrator is appropriate for you while you sleep. An overnight pulse oximetry test may be necessary to measure your oxygen saturation level while using EverGo at night.
- Can I use the EverGo portable concentrator when I travel? EverGo is ideal for people who enjoy traveling and rely upon oxygen therapy. EverGo operates from a wall outlet (AC power), an automobile charger (DC power), or its internal rechargeable batteries, two lithium ion batteries similar to the type used in laptop computers. The device has been cleared for air travel by the FAA. Because airline policies for traveling with an oxygen concentrator vary, you need to check with your airline before flying with EverGo.
- Extra-Long Battery Life - 8-Hour Battery Life, 1050 ml/minute Oxygen Capacity Means More Freedom for living!
- Easy Access to Batteries - Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge – plus EverGo can be simultaneously charged and operated.
- Easy to Maintain - Just one easy-to-remove filter to clean.
- Small and Lightweight - Weighs less than 10 pounds with carrying case and two batteries! Comes in a convenient black carrying case which looks just like an ordinary carry-on bag or camcorder case.
- Easy Operation - Easy-to-use touch screen interface controls all EverGo functions and clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
- Easy Oxygen - Never run out of oxygen again. The EverGo will run off of AC Power, DC Power or Batteries! It can even recharge while in use.
- FAA Approved! - EverGo is approved for use on commercial airlines by the FAA. Each EverGo includes an FAA Approved label on the top of the machine inside the carrying case.