Use at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail, the folding commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go
COMPLETE PAIL SET
Generously sized, the 7.5 quart capacity pail includes a cover, splashguard and carrying handle for added convenience
EASY TO CLEAN
Use with standard commode liners if desired and easily wipe down the entire commode with a disinfectant solution for cleanliness
Steel, corrosion-resistant frame with non-marking, non-slip, caps & padded handrails, supports up to 350 lbs and provides additional stability
Folding commode is easy to assemble without special tools
Seat height easily adjusts from 14.5” to 20” with locking pins for secure adjustments
How do I fold the commode for traveling?
Remove the pail and set it to the side. Carefully release the front crossbar and push it down to rest against the back of the frame. Then, fold the front legs inward one at a time to rest against the back of the frame.
What size is the pail?
The large, 7.5 quart pail is 13.5” in diameter.
Does the commode come with a splash guard?
Yes! The commode includes a 7.5 quart pail with a carrying handle, cover and splashguard.
What is the weight limit for the folding commode?
The commode safely supports up to 350 pounds.
How wide is the toilet seat?
The toilet seat is 13.75” wide.
How wide is it between the armrests?
The commode is 18” between the armrests.
Can I use the frame alone with my standard toilet?
Yes! The folding commode can be used as a toilet safety rail on most standard and elongated toilets.
What is the maximum seat height?
The seat height is adjustable from 16.5” to 22.5”.
Does this commode come with a lid?
Yes, the folding commode includes a traditional toilet seat and lid, as well as a cover and splash guard for the commode pail.
Will it easily fold for transport while vacationing?
Yes! The commode easily folds for storage or travel.
Is the size of the hole close to that of a regular toilet?
Yes, the inner diameter of the toilet seat is 11”.
- Freestanding foldable commode option for seniors, those with limited mobility and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Coated steel frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Composite pail
- Adjustable height at the seat: 16.5” to 22.5”
- Adjustable height at the handrails: 24” to 30”
- Width at the base: 21.75”
- Width at the arm rails: 18”
- Depth: 19”
- Pail diameter: 13.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the commode frame.
- Insert the front crossbar into the front legs until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame upside down, then insert each leg by depressing the push pins and sliding in place until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame right-side up, then insert the outward-facing backrest into the frame until an audible click is heard.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
- Lower the splash guard and commode bucket into the frame.
- Wipe down with disinfectant wipes or similar solution