"All products shown on our website may not be available for immediate pick up in our store. Please call 1(800) 705-0208 for product availability"
iWALK2.0 HANDS-FREE CRUTCH
BETTER THAN CRUTCHES: Why use arm crutches when a leg crutch works so much better? Allows hands-free/pain-free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. Easy to learn and use. Get your life back now with iWALK2.0. Check qualifications below to ensure that iWALK2.0 is right for you or contact us today!
- Part Number: HFC20002BK/IWF-2OP
- Color: Black
End the pain and inconvenience. Crutches and knee scooters are obsolete! Safe, stable, economical, and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands-free, pain-free lives during their rehabilitation.
It's a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 medical device. Think of all the things you can't do when using conventional crutches: preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted—the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain-free, functional mobility.
Qualifications: Before your injury, could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail? If yes, then you can use the iWALK2.0. In fact, most people with normal strength and balance can use the iWALK2.0, but check the qualifications before you buy.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot, and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE registered Class 1 medical device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4'1"” to 6'6" (see sizing information for details)
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for left or right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
iWALK2.0 Knee Crutch: The Hands-Free Crutch Alternative
iWALK2.0 is an obvious alternative to conventional crutches, allowing its user:
- Hands-free, pain-free mobility
- Self-sufficiency through use of their hands
- The ability to lead functional lives again
- End the under-arm, hand, and wrist pain from conventional crutches
- Efficiency of walking due to using their legs for support instead of their hands and arms
- Ability to navigate stairs with ease and safety
- Heightened well-being due to retaining an active, productive lifestyle
- Reduced atrophy
- Partial elevation of the injured limb
- Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
- Improved mobility
- Functional recovery
- Ability to function in day-to-day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
- Product Dimensions: 16.75 x 8.0 x 5.5 5.2 pounds (including carton) Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Country of Origin: USA UPC: 696859240454
- User Guide PDF: Click here to view
Before you buy, let's make sure iWALK2.0 will work for you.
The iWALK2.0 will work for most people, but not everyone. For your safety and satisfaction, before you buy, make sure you read and understand the sizing and user qualification guidelines.
Basic Guidelines: Before your injury, were you capable of going up or down stairs without using a hand rail? If yes, then you absolutely have all the physical qualifications you need to use the iWALK2.0. In short, if you have normal strength and balance, then most likely you can use iWALK2.0, so continue reading to ensure that iWALK2.0 will work for you.
- Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
- Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
- Is your injury to one leg only?
- Is your injury below the knee?
- Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
- Are you between 4'1"” and 6'6" (see sizing limitations below)?
- Are you under 275 pounds?
- Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27" or less?
If you answered yes to all, then read on and get ready to ditch your crutches.
iWALK2.0 will work for you if:
- You commit to viewing and following the instructions for Fitting and Use BEFORE your first use
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations prior to your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example: arthritic knee)
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
- You are motivated to have a hands-free, pain-free rehabilitation
- You are between 4'1"” and 6'6" tall
- You weigh 275 pounds or less
iWALK2.0 is not suited for:
- People who insist on trying to use the device before viewing and understanding the Fitting and Use instructions provided.
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
- Age Limits: It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition varies from individual to individual, especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by users in their 70s and beyond. You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK2.0; you need only average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK2.0.
If you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then iWALK2.0 can give you back your ability to walk. If you couldn't, then iWALK2.0 cannot give you what you did not have.
PROPER FITTING IS ESSENTIAL! And it's also EASY.
Knowing how to fit and use the iWALK2.0 isn't knowledge you were born with. Small adjustments make a BIG difference. So don’t go it alone—let us show you how.