VERSATILE TABLETOP OPTION
Providing a stable surface at the bedside, at a sofa or recliner, the overbed table features a slim design that is easy to maneuver for use on the left or right side of the bed
Slim design with four swivel castors allow the overbed to easily be positioned by any bed, couch or chair
DURABLE STEEL FRAME
Corrosion-resistant frame supports up to 50 pounds
TOOL-FREE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS
Gently push tabletop upward to raise the surface to the desired height and lift up the trip lever and push the tabletop down to lower the surface
Column wheels easily lock in place for greater stability
HASSLE FREE ASSEMBLY
Assemble the overbed in minutes with illustrated step-by-step instructions
What is the height range?
The overbed height can be adjusted from a minimum of 28” to a maximum height of 39”.
How much space is between the ends of the base?
The wheeled base is 39” in length.
How do I lock it in place?
The column wheels have a slide lock that should be pushed downward to lock in place. The tabletop height is locked in place with the trip lever mechanism.
Is there a weight limit?
Yes, the overbed table will safely support up to 50 pounds, however, weight should be evenly distributed to avoid damaging the surface or property. It is not suitable for televisions or desktop computers.
Does the tray swivel from side to side?
The tray does not swivel but rests on four swivel castors to easily maneuver the table out of the way.
How large is the tray?
The tray measures 30” x 15.5”.
What is the height of the base that slides under the bed?
The base is 3.5” high.
Does the table have a lip to prevent things from sliding off?
Yes, the table has a small lip around the entire tabletop.
- For convenient bedside option for meals, activities, laptops and more
- Steel frame
- Four swivel castors
- Wood grain laminate tabletop
- How To Assemble:
- With the tabletop laying face down on a flat surface, attach the column assembly with the included screws, washers and spring washers
- Place the bolt plate over the base, aligning the holes with the column assembly
- Attach the base and column with the included bolts, ensuring the base and tabletop are facing the same direction
- Install the locking wheel on the base near the column by pushing them into the designated openings
- Install the non-locking wheels on the base furthest from the column
- Adjusting Tabletop Height:
- To raise the tabletop: push tabletop up to the desired height
- To lower the tabletop: push the trip lever upward while pushing the tabletop down to the desired height
- Two wheels include foot brakes for easy access
- Press the tabs down on each of the two wheels to lock wheel into place, release the tabs up to unlock
- What's Included:
- Overbed Table
- Lifetime Guarantee