SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator provides high concentrations of oxygen ranging from 87 to 96% on a supplemental basis. It is ideal for people who face shortness of breath while at rest or in motion resulting from respiratory disorders like COPD, emphysema. Small and portable design, and powerful performance makes it capable of continuous use in the home and travel environments.
Why use SimplyGo POC?
- Intuitive, user-friendly screen
- Three delivery modes: Pulse (1-6 lpm), Continuous (0.5-2 lpm), Sleep mode
- Lightweight - weighs around 10 pounds
- Carrying case and mobile cart for easy transport
- Perfect for 24 x 7 use
- FAA-approved for air travel
What does SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator Include?
- Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- One Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC and DC Power Supply Cords
- Mobile Cart
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Case
- User Manual
Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Powered with Lithium ion rechargeable battery as well as DC and AC inputs
- Swapping out any additional battery cartridges is quick and simple
- Philips Simply Go can also run on AC or DC power utilizing the wall charger and vehicle adapter
- Battery recharge time varies from 2-3 hours when fully discharged
- Easy-to-use control panel allows user to change settings for oxygen flow with push of a button
- Various audible alerts for Low oxygen purity, No breath, High breath rate, No flow, Low battery, Wrong battery, Depleted battery and System failure
- Folding cart has 6 inch over-sized wheels and extendable handle
- Large wheels offer exceptional ground clearance to navigate rough terrains
- Carrying case of SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator can be worn over the shoulder
- Zippered pouch can hold extra battery, cannula or other accessories
- Easy to grasp handle on battery compartment allows for quick replacement of battery
- High quality components are housed in high impact resistant durable case to withstand vibrations and abnormal temperatures
- Portability enables users to perform outdoor activities that they would normally be unable to do with a stationary concentrator
- Light weight concentrator can be carried over the shoulder using a carrying case or rolled with mobile cart
- Strong enough to serve as a stationary oxygen concentrator
- Simply Go Portable Concentrator is FAA approved for commercial airline travel
- Fits under airline seat or into the carry-on over head compartments
Simply Go POC Operating Modes
Pulse dose mode is breath actuated wherein machine delivers oxygen only when needed. It does so by sensing the breath intake of user. Volume of oxygen pulse is dependent on the setting value. If no breath is detected for a period of time, Simply Go POC automatically delivers oxygen determined by the setting number at a fixed rate of 12 breaths per minute. If no breath is detected for 2 minutes, Portable O2 Concentrator signals an alarm and shuts down after 30 minutes. It has settings from 1-6 LPM and conserves oxygen.
||Continuous Flow Mode:
Continuous Flow offers a constant flow of oxygen from 0.5 to 2 liter per minute in 0.5 increments. It provides oxygen at the specified settings of 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.0 LPM.
Note: When the SimplyGo device is connected to a CPAP device, you can only use the Continuous Flow operating mode.
Sleep operating mode is similar to the Pulse Mode and assures correct amount of oxygen flow while sleeping. Respironics Portable Oxygen Concentrator uses a more sensitive detection level to detect when the user begins to take a breath. Then it delivers a pulsed volume of oxygen according to the setting number. Low amplitude and longer pulse duration during inhalation make sleeping more comfortable. If no breath is detected for a period of time, a continuous flow of oxygen is automatically delivered at a rate that is consistent with the last used setting.