Everest & Jennings introduces the Traveler® L3 Plus as the lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler® line, a brand respected for performance and durability. The Traveler® L3 Plus lightweight frame weighs less than 36 pounds making it the ideal K0003 Medicare coded wheelchair built for short and long term use as well as rental needs.
This lightweight wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, industry compatible front rigging and adjustable anti-tippers along with a detachable 2" seat extension with hardware. It features a dual position axle, multi-position caster forks for 18 or 20 inch, 16.3" or 17 1/4" seat height adjustment and offers flip-back desk, adjustable height and full arm options for easy lateral movement. The Traveler® L3 Plus is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
• Weighs less than 36 lb without front rigging
• Available in 16", 18", 20" seat widths including 2" removable seat extension kit converting the chair from 16" depth to 18" depth if necessary
• Two position axle and caster fork provides 18" to 20" seat height in regular models and seat height 16.3" to 17.9" in the XVI models
• Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
• Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
• Includes fastener tab under seat connecting both seat and back upholstery to eliminate gap
• Anti-tippers come standard
• Non-marking polyurethane tires with 24" rear wheels with 8" casters in the regular models and 20" rear wheels with 6" casters in the XVI models
• Tool-free adjustable front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
• Flip-back padded arms available in fixed desk length, adjustable height desk and detachable flip-back full length
• Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Meets Medicare code K0003
Five (5) year limited warranty