We are all about service at Broadway Home Medical. We are your home for a full line of home medical equipment and supplies—including CPAP and oxygen equipment, scooters, lift chairs, wheelchair ramps, vehicle lifts, and daily living supplies—but we want to offer you more. Our team of trained professionals are caring and ready to assist you with every step of your home medical experience. Need service? Our in-house technicians service the products we sell.
From the first visit to delivery and follow-up with our patients, Broadway Home Medical is here to serve you.
Our customer services include:
- 24-hour respiratory emergency service
- Pick-up and delivery of product
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- We prepare compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies on the patient's behalf
- User compliance reports
- Evaluation of client for specialized products
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Evaluation of client's feasibility for wheelchair transport
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of oxygen
- Time and travel to secure proper documentation for patient
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Cleaning of equipment
- Rental products while client's product is in for service
If you have questions, you may contact us by email or call us at (316) 264-8600.