Precision Medical EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide supplemental oxygen to ambulatory patients requiring oxygen therapy. Whether in the living room, at the park or on a plane, EasyPulse POC can continuously deliver pure oxygen without worrying about running out of oxygen or having to carry heavy tanks around.
Why choose Easypulse POC PM4150?
- 5L pulse settings utilizing VPSA technology
- Push Button operation
- Mode of delivery - Pulsed Dose only
- Whisper quiet operation
- FAA approved for use on commercial airlines
EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Perfect for Non-Delivery Oxygen Model: When paired with the EasyFlow5 concentrator, the EasyPulse POC is the perfect product to help you reduce costly cylinder deliveries and allow for your patients ease of mobility at the same time. We have meshed the best of 2 products together, the most used oxygen conserver on the market with an oxygen concentrator to produce the EasyPulse PM4150.
- CMV Technology: Patented Controlled Minute Volume (CMV) oxygen conserving technology of Precision Medical delivers a consistent amount of oxygen per minute to the patient in the first half of inspiration, regardless of breath rate. The delivered oxygen volume automatically adjusts to the breath rate of patient, maintaining minute volume.
- Compact and Lightweight: EasyPulse POC is the lightest 5 Liter portable concentrator in the market, weighing only 6.8 pounds in a package that is only 10.1 in high x 6.5 in wide x 4.5 in deep.
- Easy to Use: It has an easy user interface. Just like the stationary concentrator patients use at home, one knob easily sets the oxygen flow. Unlike many other POCs, there are no confusing electronic controls. An easy to read battery level indicator and an alarm LED are also included.
- Versatile: It can be used both in and out of the carry bag provided with each unit.
- Excellent Battery Life: EasyPulse POCs come standard with an internal lithium-ion battery giving you more than 3 hours of freedom to be away from home. By combining the external battery with your portable oxygen concentrator, you can enjoy worry-free oxygen supply for almost 10 hours of battery life. The unit can also be used with the AC cord or with the DC car adapter.
- Low Maintenance: Only one filter that is easily cleaned by the patient.