Medline Steel Rollator allows you to safely walk along or sit on the padded seat if you become tired. Unlike a regular walker, a rollator doesn't involve the lift that a normal medical walker requires, making walking a smoother process. A rollator, however, requires the user to be stable enough to not let it get away from the since it has rolling wheels.
- Padded seat and backrest for comfort if the user becomes tired and needs to rest
- 6" smooth rolling wheels are great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy to use hand brakes: push down to lock, pull up to release
- Handles adjust from 31"-35" allowing users a more customized fit
- Seat Height: 20.5" (not adjustable)
- Total Width: 24.5"
- Width between handles: 17.5"
- Supports up to 350 lbs.